By submitting any content or pictures to CTR Crafts LLC. you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post or submit is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and harmless CTR Crafts LLC. (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, employees and third-party service providers, from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant CTR Crafts LLC a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
CTR Crafts LLC in keeping with its Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Policy, is committed to continuing dedication to social issues, in accordance with the provisions of the SA8000 (Social Accountability) Standard. To this end, CTR Crafts LLC is committed to the following:
An absolute prohibition on child employment and a commitment to reject this form of labor if practiced by suppliers/sub-contractors and sub-suppliers.
- A ban on the employment of minors or other under-age children legally required to attend school; rejection of any working conditions found to be inhumane, exploitative, discriminatory or unsanitary.
- Guarantee of freedom of individual workers to form or join trade unions of their choice and the right to collective bargaining.
- Guarantee of competitive wages.
- Compliance with applicable laws and industry standards on working hours, public holidays and vacations.
- To guarantee equal opportunities and rejection of all forms of discrimination in the recruitment, remuneration, access to training, promotion, dismissal or retirement of workers, based on race, social class or national origin, caste, birth, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, marital status, union membership, political opinions, age or any other condition that could give rise to discrimination.
- A commitment to provide accurate safety information to all persons who for various reasons are stationed, even occasionally, in the work area, ensuring the availability, control and use of personal protective equipment.
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of information from interested parties, using such information as the basis for open and constructive dialogue for the identification of opportunities and development of strategies to achieve objectives to the parties’ mutual satisfaction.
- Continuing development, training, motivation and empowerment of company personnel at all levels to ensure that the business is run by professionally qualified and responsible persons.
- Commitment to the engagement and ongoing dialogue with workers.
- Preferential use of suppliers who can deliver products and services more compatible with the company’s ethical, environmental and safety objectives.
- A commitment to defining measurable objectives and improvement programs, evaluated periodically as part of a management review.
- Compliance with these commitments is required by everyone at CTR Crafts LLC.